With only one week left for submissions, the list of reasons to visit NetSci continues. This time announcing an exciting event that’s not even on the conference site yet.
Reason 4: Publisher Session
On Thursday night we’re having a special publisher session. The idea is to give editors a chance to speak to authors about their journals – what they’re looking for in terms content & scientific writing.
- Joerg Heber, representing Nature Communications.
- Hernan Rozenfeld, representing APS (Physical Review Letters and Physical Review E).
- Ernesto Estrada, representing the new Journal of Complex Networks from Oxford University Press.
- Alessandro Vespignani, representing EPJ Data Science.
- We also hope to have a representative for Network Science form Cambridge University Press.
We’re still planning this event, so we may have surprise speakers as well. Note that seating for publisher session will be limited, so keep an eye on the NetSci page for up-to-date information on how to attend.