The 9th and final reason is an obvious one (but after all, probably still the best reason for attending the conference). And don’t forget that the call for abstracts closes tomorrow! So head over and submit an abstract (if you haven’t done so already).
Reason 9: Great list of invited speakers
This year we’ve managed to convince an amazing group of keynotes and invited speakers to participate. I can’t wait to see all of them – and hear what they’ve been up to since last year! Here’s the list (in the official NetSci design).
And that’s it folks, this concludes the series – and don’t forget to check out the other reasons to visit NetSci 2013 if you haven’t seen them yet.
- Reason 1. The venue
- Reason 2. The NetSci school
- Reason 3. Brand new types of talks
- Reason 4. Publisher session
- Reason 5. The superb list of satellite workshops
- Reason 6. The NetSci Dinner
- Reason 7. The snarky/silly reason
- Reason 8. Updated NetSci look