This page contains an overview of all visitors to the group over the years, as well as links to talk-abstracts, if available
- April: Ivan Brugere. Graduate student at University of Illinois at Chicago, USA.
- April: Laura Allesandretti. Graduate student at City University London, UK.
- February: Dirk Brockmann. Professor at Humboldt University and Robert Koch Institute in Berlin.
- February: Petter Holme. Associate Professor. Department of Energy Science. Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon Korea.
- January: Jari Saramäki. Associate Professor at Aalto University, Finland.
- October: Cornelia Betch. Research fellow (Akademische Oberrätin) and scientific manager of the Center for Empirical Research in Economics and Behavioral Science (CEREB) at the University of Erfurt, Germany. She serves as a member of the European Technical Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization (ETAGE) of the WHO Europe and as a member of the German Commission for the Verification of Measles and Rubella Elimination(Federal Ministry of Health @ Robert Koch Institute), Germany.
- October: Jens Koed. Postdoc @ Birkbeck, University of London, UK.
- September: Emilio Ferrara (@jabawack), Post-doctoral Research Fellow at Indiana University Bloomington, USA.
- September: János Török. Associate professor at Budapest University of Technology, Department of Theoretical Physics, Hungary.
- September: János Kertész. Professor & Director of the Institute of Physics, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary.
- February: Dirk Brockmann. Professor at Humboldt University and Robert Koch Institute in Berlin, Germany.
- November: Tanya Berger-Wolf. Associate Professor University of Illinois at Chicago, USA.
- October: Conrad Lee. Clique Research Cluster, University College Dublin, Ireland.
- September: Bruno Gonçalves. Assistant professor. Aix-Marseille University, France.
- August: Sebastian Ahnert. Royal Society University Research Fellow in the Theory of Condensed Matter (TCM) group of the Cavendish Laboratory at the University of Cambridge, and a Fellow of King’s College, Cambridge, UK.
- August: Cecilia Mascolo. Professor of Mobile Systems
Fellow of Jesus College, University of Cambridge, UK.
- August: Neal Lathia. Senior Research Associate in the Networks and Operating Systems Group of Cambridge University’s Computer Laboratory, UK.
- May: Yong-Yeol Ahn. Assistant Professor, Center for Complex Networks and Systems Research, School of Informatics and Computing, Indiana University Bloomington, USA.
- March: Renaud Lambiotte. Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics/Naxys, University of Namur, Belgium.
Will be filled later
Will be filled later